Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ride with Hey! Say! JUMP

It has been announced that Hey! Say! JUMP is releasing their 11th single, Ride With Me on December 25th. Although I'm normally not extremely pumped when I hear about new releases from them, this time I am just extremely excited. HSJ is such a great group with strong performers but Johnnys has been sort of ignoring them so they're not too big on releasing singles. Again, I'm assuming the reason why I'm excited for this release is because I was talking to my mom about how HSJ don't release very many singles and the song is written by M-Flo. For some reason, when I think of M-Flo, I automatically thought the song is going to be a dance number. To make sure if I was right, I looked up the artists he collaborated with and I was right in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment