Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Music Playlist of the Month: April

It's been so long since I've done one of these! I think the last time I posted anything on this blog was around February and the last time I did a music playlist was around August. So without further ado, here is my late music playlist of April!
 Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru/Morning Musume'15
      
I will make reviews for these 3 songs brief because I will be planning to do a single review. I remember when the radio rip first came out, a lot of people didn't like this song. I honestly don't think it's bad. In my opinion, it's honestly better than TIKI BUN. The only thing I don't like about this song is that there isn't really an impact.

Yuugure wa Ameagari/Morning Musume'15

I just find this song so soothing to listen to. It's like the Toki wo koe sora wo koe 2.0 but I like this song more. I just love the intro where it's a soothing piano sound and it's a very peaceful song.

Ima Koko Kara/Morning Musume'15
                   
This definitely suits this line-up so much! I think this line-up is just the right line-up to sing this song. I was kind of excited when I figured out they'll be doing a song for Pretty Cure because I loved it when I was a little kid. I like how this song starts off with a ballad then the tempo gets quicker and it's a good song with a good meaning.

Inochi was Utsukushii/Nogizaka46
        
When I first heard this song, I was thinking to myself,"Why haven't I heard this song before??". This just have to be one of the best songs Nogizaka46 has released. I'm not a huge fan of the 48 groups but I think Nogizaka is pretty talented.

The Middle Management~Josei Chuukan Kinaishoku/℃-ute
I just think This song is so mature and suits this group well because of their age. This group is such a strong group and I feel like Tsunku's been giving them songs that aren't that good but I'm glad this song and the single is really strong. I hope they will keep getting good songs that can showcase their talent.

So that is it for my late music playlist of the month! I will be making another soon and this time, I will hopefully remember all the songs that I was obsessed with this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment