Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Music Playlist of the Month: July

I know that July ended a while ago but I still wanted to share with you guys some of the songs that I really liked last month.

Nana Korobi ya Oki/ANGERME

I was just in love with this song! This song is just epic! It really showcases their vocals and dance, and having the dancers and all that, it just made this song more amazing. I never thought this group would get songs like this so I hope they will have more in the future.

Shining Diamond/Seventeen

To be honest, I didn't like this song as much when I first listened to it but I gave it a few listens and I started liking it. This group is very talented considering the fact they just made their debut a few months ago(well they trained before they made their debut so yeah, obviously).

Yuki toki/Nagi Yanagi

This song is more rather peaceful and something that makes me want to listen to when I get sick of edm music. The singer's voice is very soothing in my opinion and it just nice to listen to when I just want to listen to non-idol music. I'm planning to write a review about My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU so please forward to it.

Iinjanai/Lovendor

This song is a lot different than what they sang during their indie era. I just like how it's energetic but at the same time, it still has a rock sound to it and it's just cool. This song probably will make me feel better when I'm down.

So that was it! I know it isn't a lot of songs. I really need to start keeping track of what I listen to because I tend to forget pretty easily. There are a lot of months that I missed so I'm planning to make a post of all the songs that I didn't post so please look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment