Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Good Things do Happen Another #1 for Morning Musume!!!!


Although the news has been announced on the members blog and other sites, I wanted to write about it today when the weekly oricon chart got updated. First of all, congrats to Morning Musume for their 3rd #1 single in a row! I'm really happy about it because I think they really deserve it and I'm glad they're slowly reaching to the top again. The last time they had 3 #1 singles in a row was in 2001 so I think with the sales they currently have, each single will be able to sell more and more. But what surprised me the most was they were able to sell more than AKB48 which they were on their 2nd wek of sales. I thought AKB48 would have stronger sales so there were times when I was a little concerned about Morning Musume not being #1 but they did it. 3 Good things do happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment