Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Single Review: Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke/Ai no Gundan



Today, I shall review Morning Musume's latest single, Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke/Ai no Gundan. I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty positive review since I love all the songs in this. The edition I'm going to review will be the Limited Edition C.
  
Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke:  There are parts of think song that reminds me of Renai Hunter. For example, the beginning and how it has a different melody in the chorus parts and how it is the same in the end. I think this is a strong song for Morning Musume and just like any MoMusu song, it has a cool sound to it and is catchy.

Ai no Gundan: This song reminds me of Kimi Sae Ireba Nanimo Iranai for some reason. Probably because Brainstorming was also a double A single. When I first listened to it, I found the intro a bit odd but as I gave a few listens and I just fell in love with it. What I find interesting is that in both Wagamama and this, they have a part that you have to push your voice a bit to sound strong. Also I like how has a Trumpet sound in the arrangement and it kind of puts away the techno sound.

Makeru ki Shinai Konya no Shobu: This song certainly has a B-side sound to it. I think this is a good song although I like all the B-sides in this but this has to be my favorite. This song like all the songs in the single does have techno feel to it but it has less effects compared to the other 2 songs in this edition expect for Sayu's part.

I shall go on with my ranking system! I shall give it a 9.5/10. I LOVE this single! For some reason, I just love all the latest releases and Morning Musume deserves to have #1 on the charts. But what I like in particular is that this single shows that they are still going strong without Tanaka Reina. Also, the lines are more equal although I want to see more of Zukki and Kuduu which I hope we will in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment