Sunday, July 13, 2014

Is Weekender even a word?


 On July 12th, on The Music Day 音楽の力, Hey! Say! JUMP did 2 songs, Ride with Me and their new song Weekender. I should be talking about all the other performances but I will do that later(maybe). Onto their new song, it's very groovy and upbeat. I personally do like it and I hope they'll release it soon. One thing I have to say about their performance, I found that a lot of them got new hairstyles, especially Yamada and Nakajima. At first, I didn't really mind then I saw it on The Music Day and to be honest, I was thinking that it's better to dye it back. I know it's their choice but after what my mom said to me about Yamada trying to change his image, it made feel very depressed whenever seeing this performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment