Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Music Playist of the Month: June

Once a month, I will be doing a music playlist to show you guys the music I've been listening to or any of the latest releases that I've been obsessed with. For my first music playlist, I will be doing the songs that I bought on Itunes last month.

Futsuu Idol 10nen Yatterannai Desho/Berryz Koubou
This song is upbeat song with lyrics that show that being an idol isn't the most easiest thing in the world. I just love the lyrics in this song and I feel like it brings out the truth about being an idol.

BRAND NEW STORY/Tokyo Performance Doll
 Tokyo Performance Doll is now back after 17 years with a new line-up! I like how everyone's voices sound really strong and I think this group has a lot potential.

Domino Game/Kiss & Cry
I actually heard this song from a groupdub and I just fell in love with it! Everyone in this group has very strong voices and I think they are the best rookie group of the year. The song really showcases their vocals and it has a little latin sound to it.

Cutie Panther/BiBi(Love Live)
I've been really into Love Live and I really like the songs from this anime. I like how this song is very cute but has a cool and uptempo sound to it.

7 Girls War/Wake Up! Girls
At first I didn't really like this song but it really grew on me. I like how this song describes the girls personalities and it's a very cheerful song.

That is it for my first music playlist. If anyone has any requests for me to listen, I will take a listen to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment