Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sayumi Michishige to graduate from Morning Musume'14 and Hello Project

On April 30, 2014, it was announced that Sayumi Michishige will graduate from Morning Musume'14 and Hello Project. I know this is 3 months late. I'm so sorry! D: I also I haven't been updating this blog for the longest time. It's just that I have been lazy about writing reviews and I realized that writing things about my boring daily life is more easier. Anyways sorry for this unrelated topic. When I first heard about this, I was honestly very sad. Michishige is the last remaining Platinum member of Morning Musume and when she graduates, it will be up to the 9th/10th/11th gen to lead the group. But at the same time, I feel like she has done a very good job leading Morning Musume and proved that she is a good leader over the past 2 years. Also she has been in the group for 11 years and did a good job hanging on. I remember when it was first announced that she was going to be leader, I had no confidence about it. I didn't like Michishige that much and knew that she wasn't the best singer and dancer. But over the 2 years, her singing has improved and her dancing somewhat got better too. Anyways, I hope she will go on and do bigger and better things when she graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment